Sunday, November 28, 2010

New block on my new machine

I decided to put a pants block together so I can have a stable pattern that I know will fit everytime.
Did it from scratch using my measurements and drafting them to a muslin. Darn if it looks like a
good fit. I think I will put a pair together with some less expensive fabric and see what they look like.
And I got to use my new to me Singer 201. That is one nice machine, period. Just a real joy to use.
Looking forward to sewing some projects on it this winter. I see flannel stuff in my future.

1 comment:

  1. You're progressing quite nicely. Congratulations. Thank you for your tips at PR.